Shipping Information> Shipping Rates Table
> Delivery Transit Time Map
> Frequently Asked Questions
1. All prices are in U.S. dollars. Our shipments are sent from our Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA offices.
2. Countries Shipped To (contact us if your location is not listed)
Sorry, we have suspended shipments to United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand.
* Shipping to Europe includes: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
** Shipping to Central and South America includes: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela.
*** Shipping to Asia and Pacific Islands includes: Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Republic of, Macau, New Caledonia, Singapore, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates.
3. Online ordering is limited to the U.S., Canada, and the countries listed above. Customers in other countries should email us their selections and mailing address for a shipping quote. Due to delivery problems, we do not ship to Nigeria or Philippines.
4. We will choose the best method to ship your order (Fedex, USPS, other). If you have a special request or requirement please contact us or make a note in the comments at checkout.
5. Insurance is included in these prices. We guarantee items will arrive in perfect condition.
6. If you call by 11:00 AM Central Time, most orders are shipped within one business day. If an item is out of stock we will notify you within one business day. Should this occur, you will be given the option of modifying or cancelling your order.
7. Customers outside the U.S. are responsible for any customs, duties and brokerage charges which may be imposed. These charges will be collected when your order is delivered. Unfortunately, we cannot provide estimates of these added charges.
8. Customers using a freight forwarder: For international orders shipped to a customerís freight forwarder, any claims for damage must be placed when the order is delivered to the freight forwarder in the U.S. We cannot pay damage claims after the order is re-shipped by your freight forwarder. (This exclusion does not apply when we ship your order directly to you in another country.)
9. We reserve the right to refuse international orders (outside of U.S.) if there are extraordinary shipping costs or requirements.
10. Typical delivery times are:
Continental U.S. - 1 to 6 business days (See delivery map above)
Hawaii, Alaska, Canada - 1 to 2 weeks
Europe, Asia - 4 to 6 weeks
11. Please contact us by email or phone with shipping questions or special requests.