Frequently Asked QuestionsVisit our Holiday Shopping Frequently Asked Questions page for even more answers.
1) How much will it cost to ship my order?
2) Are your prices in U.S. Dollars?
3) Do you ship internationally?
4) How quickly can I expect to receive my order?
5) Are all birds first-quality?
6) What is the value of my older Toikka birds?
7) Can you repair a broken Toikka bird?
8) Can you help identify my old Toikka bird?
9) What is your return/exchange policy?
10) Why can't I find the artist's name on my new bird?
1) How much will it cost to ship my order? View our shipping rates. In addition, you can view the shipping cost of your order by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout and selecting a shipping option. You will be able to view the final shipping charges before submitting your order.
2) Are your prices in U.S. Dollars? Yes. All prices on the GlassBirds.com website, shopping cart and invoices are in U.S. Dollars. The conversion to your currency will be made automatically at the time your credit card or PayPal payment is processed by your credit card company. To estimate your cost in another currency, try an internet search using the term "currency converter" for a calculation conversion site.
While we try to ensure accuracy, we reserve the right to correct any errors in pricing or descriptions, and to cancel or refuse to accept any order based on an incorrect price or description. Such corrections may be made even after an order is accepted.
3) Do you ship internationally? Yes. You can view the countries shipped to on our shipping information page. If your country is not listed please contact us to see if shipping is available.
4) How quickly can I expect to receive my order? You can view estimated shipping times on our shipping information page. If you select UPS as your shipping option you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information via email.
5) Are all birds first-quality? Yes. All the Toikka birds we sell are first-quality.
6) What is the value of my older Toikka birds? That is hard to determine. We suggest checking Ebay for the recent selling price of your bird.
7) Can you repair a broken Toikka bird? Unfortunately, we do not offer repair services.
8) Can you help identify my old Toikka bird? We’d be happy to try. If you email us a photo of your bird we will do our best to help identify it.
9) What is your return/exchange policy? Information is on our return/exchange policy page.
10) Why can't I find the artist's name on my new bird? Birds by Toikka carry the artist's name on each piece, generally on the bottom of the bird. The artist's name can be difficult to see on some birds, especially if the base of the bird is white or light-colored. Be sure to look closely and in different lighting.